Pictured at left is the ShareSpace CT-MD-RD35 collaboration table configuration. The CT-MD series standard configurations support 6 participants and the flexible design allows endless possibilities for electronics integration.
Ample room for electronics, full access via huge removable panels, table box cutouts tailored to your application, what could be easier?
Flat panel LCD monitor, switching devices, & any required cabling are not included.
The modular design allows the top and back of the unit to be removed. This allows for a tremendous amount of flexibility in where the units can be installed. When shipped – the unit will come in three pieces that can fit through a 22″ wide door. It takes very little time and effort to assemble, once placed in the space it will be occupying. Electronics can be configured at the factory, if so desired.
Standard Features Include:
- Standard American Hard Rock laminate or optional custom color choices to match your décor
- Universal design accommodates virtually any hardware, table boxes, switchers, etc.
- Includes a universal monitor mount for up to 55-in display
- Spacious cabinet area for housing computers and/or AV equipment
- Removable rear panel for easy access to display cabling
- Additional table top cutouts provided free of charge for your electronics
- Able to support standard 19-in rack mounted equipment with optional rack rails
- Larger displays or even dual monitors can be supported with optional hardware
- Available in 28-in standard chair height (ADA compliant) or 35-in stool height
- Available with or without rear display mounting attachment
Download the Data Sheet today.