The ATF-400 Shell is a basic lectern for those users who wish to add their own internal cabling and self-integrate their own systems and devices. The standard ATF-400-42 measures 42-inches wide and is available narrow widths: ATF-400-36 (36-in width), ATF-400-30 (30-in width.) model provides a wider cabinet and a single lockable storage cabinet for presentation equipment.
Standard lectern features consists of:
- Laminate Finish
- Black Sparkle Laminate Top
- FLIP-AND-STORE Monitor Mount to fit most Displays up to 22-in Diagonal, Wide-Screen Format
- Rectangle Cable Access Grommet on Top
- FLIP-UP Shelf (ADA)
- Lockable & Removable Front Equipment Access Panel
- Lockable Doors & Drawer*
- Retractable Keyboard & Mouse Tray
- 14RU Standard Equipment Rack Rails
- Adjustable Levelers or Optional Casters
*The ATF-400-30 variation does not feature a lockable drawer due to its narrow width.
Optional Add-on Features:
- Narrow 30-in or 36-in Models (standard is 42-in)
- A Variety of Wood Species & Commercial Laminate Finish Options
- Base-Mounted Equipment Cooling Fans
- Heavy-Duty Power Surge Suppressor
- Laptop Docking
- Smooth-Rolling Casters
Download the ATF-400-36 data sheet and Technical Diagram.